Our pawfect service for a smarter-looking pooch!
All different dog breeds and sizes are welcome at our studio here at our Stow-on-the-Wold surgery.
In our spotlessly clean studio, Natalie Shorten is fully equipped with the latest technology, products and techniques to make your dog look its absolute best, whatever its coat type. We’re very friendly, relaxed and love our clients! That’s why we’re dedicated to making sure your dog enjoys their grooming experience.
Monday and Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 6pm
Thursday and Friday: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Make an appointment today by calling 01451 830620.
Our services include:
- Wash and go! Bath, shampoo and towel dry. Perfect for short-haired breeds or for those who need a prescription shampoo.
- Wash, dry, clip and style. Bath, shampoo and blow dry, followed by a clip or trim into a style of your choice. Ears and eyes are also cleaned and nails clipped.
Because nail and hair treatments should only be done by professionals, we also provide an individual nail clipping service that helps prevent splits and infections.
And while your dog is being pampered, we’ll cast a professional eye over them for any ear, eye or skin abnormalities so any problems can be caught early.
After all that fuss, your dog will also get a treat for a job well done.
- If you’re coming to see the vet, why not pop in and find out how we can help keep your dog in top condition?
We are also excited to offer puppy desensitisation grooming, for puppies aged 12 weeks to 12 months.
These sessions are aimed at introducing your puppy to the world of grooming, where they will experience bathing, brushing and any other necessary equipment they may need in the future in a positive rewarding manner.
Your puppy is gradually introduced to the flowing water, the noise and feel of the drier, the different types of brushes and if needed for their breed and the sound and feel of the clippers.
Please note: This is not done in one session. Some puppies need more sessions than others depending on their confidence.
Grooming price list:
- Border Collie £35
- Border Terrier (clipping only) £25
- Cairn Terrier (clipping only) £25
- Chihuahua (long hair) £22.50
- Cockapoo/Cavapoo/Cavachon from £35
- Dachshund, Miniature (long haired) £20
- Dachshund, Standard (long haired) £30
- Flat Coat Retriever £40
- German Shepherd £45
- Golden Retriever £40
- Husky £40
- Jack Russell (clipping only) £25
- Lhasa Apso from £30
- Labradoodle from £40
- Labrador £30
- Norfolk Terrier (clipping only) from £25
- Norwich Terrier (clipping only) from £25
- Papillon £25
- Pomeranian £25
- Poodle (standard) from £60
- Poodle (miniature) from £35
- Rough Collie £50
- Rottweiler £40
- Setter £40
- Shih-Tzu from £30
- Schnauzer (miniature) from £27.50
- Schnauzer (giant) from £45
- Schnauzer (standard) from £35
- Spaniel, Cocker or Springer £35
- Spaniel, King Charles Cavilier £30
- West Highland White from £30
- Yorkshire Terrier from £22.50
- Bath and dry only (includes nail clipping) £10-£30 depending on coat and breed.
Healthy Pet Club members get 10% off the grooming prices.
All dogs must be up to date with their annual vaccinations. Evidence of these vaccinations is required.